Thursday, October 25, 2012

BFFs in BFE



Why, oh why do my besties live so far away?  I miss you guys.  I need someone to take me out for shots and a shake and to give me a strong shoulder.  Or a flying hug and a good cup of coffee.  There’s no one here to prop me up when I’m reeling from yet another one-two punch combo from life.  And now I’m feeling guilty because I miss you guys when the good stuff happens too, but I’ve never written a post about that.  Because sure, no one consoles you like your best buddies can, but no one celebrates with you like your best buddies do, either.  Ick, I’m getting maudlin now.  I need a hug.  I need a friend.  I need to go home and go back to bed.  I definitely need to stop whining on the internet.  Sorry y’all.  “Tomorrow is another day” and all that.  I’ll try to get some sort of post together about Halloween or my new tattoo or something better soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment