Monday, January 9, 2012

Antibiotics

I’m grateful for antibiotics and for considerate veterinarians.  I try not to post too much about my cat, even though she’s more entertaining than I am, but she had a rough week.  She had some, um, lower GI tract issues, which can be a big concern for a diabetic cat.  I called her vet’s office just as they were closing and they were kind enough to prescribe her some medicine and leave it outside for me to pick up.  (I’m also grateful to live in a small town, where we can do that sort of thing).  The meds took a few days to kick in, but she seems to be doing better now.  Whew.

I don’t have a picture of her on this computer, but here’s a picture of the tattoo I got in honor of her (it's on my back, in case you were wondering):

Little Cat Diva

Yes, I realize that this is likely to get me branded as a cat lady, but only by people who feel the need to put me in a box.  I prefer that my tattoos symbolize things that are important to me and my pets have always been a big part of my life.  Besides, this tattoo makes me laugh—I love the design.  The artist said he found out that his wife was pregnant the day he designed it, which helped him create something so cute.  Tattoos with stories are the best.  Does anyone else out there have a good tattoo story to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment