Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Snugglebeep

Two years ago, I adopted a troubled little cat named Bailey.  He was terrified of new people and had lots of other anxiety issues.  He had lived at the shelter for most of his two years and was in need of a good deal of patience and quiet love.  Even though Bella never made friends with him, he slowly and steadily came out of his shell.  

He's still frightened of new people and anxious about loud noises, but he loves to snuggle with me and my partner and is relaxed around our two big dogs.  When I reread my post from his early days with me, I realized how far he has come and how much he has opened up to us.  His name changed from Bailey to Beep, once he let us see what a sweet, funny little guy he is.  It's incredible to see him cruising confidently around the house, asking for dinner or attention, and letting the dogs know where his boundaries are.

Slightly annoyed at having his picture taken this early
Early "brave" moment
















HAPPY 2ND ADOPTIVERSARY, BEEP!




No comments:

Post a Comment