Thursday, August 25, 2011

Wish I had some wine, but all I've got is whine.

Having another one of those “just can’t get happy” days.  Just got more bills from the emergency room and money troubles always seem to make me crash hard.  

Was supposed to try to join a running group yesterday, but I chickened out.

Can’t seem to wake up, but I don’t like the coffee today.  

Got new green tea last night and I don’t like it, but it was the only green tea the store had on sale that had caffeine in it and now I can’t justify spending money on another box because of the emergency room bills. 

I had some fun reading blogs and commenting—found a new blog to read, but I know I’m supposed to be concentrating on my job, which makes me feel guilty, which isn’t much fun.  

Trying to think of a way to make all this sound funny, instead of just whiney (I don’t think it’s working).

I hate feeling like this.  I try to think of things I’m grateful for.   I try to think of nice things I could do for myself or for someone else.  That Pollyanna shit is just not doing it for me today.  So I’ll just go get my work done, then plan to read the archives on All Fooked Up.  That should give me something to look forward to, at least.


And if you know anyone who would be interested in helping me pay my emergency room bills, feel free to send them this way.  If you know someone who wants to commiserate about how bad it sucks to try to survive as a single person on a clerk’s wages, feel free to send them over here.  Whining is more fun when you have company.

No comments:

Post a Comment