Thursday, August 4, 2011

A shitty start to the day. Literally.

Ugh.  I woke up this morning to a pile of catshit on the floor.  One foot in front of the litterbox, so you know it was probably deliberate.  (To be fair, the cat has had some trouble with her bladder all her life, so it might be that problem has mutated.)  Regardless of the reason, my first task of the day was a shitty one.
After recovering from that little “gift,” I proceeded to the kitchen to create food.  And discovered that the mice had been having a major party in my kitchen drawers.  Surprise!  More shit!    This time I just closed the drawers.  The cat won’t open them herself, so I’m sure that particular cleaning chore will still be waiting on me when I get home.  It’s one of my 12-hour workdays, though, so perhaps I’ll just have a nice glass of wine later and save that little chore for tomorrow night.

No comments:

Post a Comment